Use the Price list module to provide your visitors a structured overview of the prices of your products or services. You can add a Price list module by selecting Price list under the category Products and services in the Add module overlay. Products and services modules help you add product-related information to your website in a structured way and provide visitors a convenient overview of what you're offering.
Use Global Data on your modules
It's highly recommended that you feed your business information from Global Data into this module as it ensures that your company information is consistently applied throughout your website. Updating your information centrally in Global Data means you don't have to go through your entire website each time you change a piece of information such as a price list - you only have to update the information once. Read more about Global Data here.
Hover the module and click on Content or Design on the dropdown to edit your Price list module.
You have two options when adding content to your Price list module. You can either use a price list you have previously created in Global Data by enabling Use Global Data source, or manually add a list directly on the module.
When manually adding a price list on the module, click on Add element and click again on the newly added element to expand the following options:
- Image: add an image from either your hard drive or from the File Library in the Editor. The image will appear immediately above the element title.
- Number: add a number if you want to display a numbered price list.
- Title: add a title for the product/service.
- Price: add a price to your product/service (remember to add a currency symbol or code, e.g. EUR or USD).
- Description: this field gives you the option to add a short description to your product/service. The description will be included under the element title.
Once you have added all elements, add a title for the price list in the Title field. Manage the order of your elements by dragging a specific element to the desired position on the list.